This is a highly pigmented skin, with break out, dry lip and oily skin.
- FIRSTLY; I cleansed the face and applied oil blocker to reduce shine, then i primed the skin.
- SECONDLY; I applied a concealer and a foundation to hide the spots and achieve a flawless skin. applying loosed powder to set the foundation.
- THIRDLY; I primed the eye before applying a shimmering burnt orange eye shadow to the inner eye lid, then a royal purple to smoke the outer eye lid. contoured the crease with hazel and purple shadow, highlighted the brow-bone with an highlighter. i then set the brow lash with a mascara wand sweeping across brown pencil to fill the lashes.
Then with a final effect, i lined the upper lid with a liquid eye liner and then brush out the upper and lower lashes with volume-blast mascara.
- NEXT; I moisturized the lip, lined it, fill in cracked parts with lip sticks and blend in with a shinning lip-gloss.
- FINALLY; I applied blush sparingly to the apple of the cheek, sweeping upward to the temple of the face. then with a translucent powder, i set all the makeup in, giving the face a warm an flawless look.
ALL THAT IS LEFT IS A TRANSFORMED, BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, DOVY LOOK.
- This is mostly not left out of the Nigeria traditional dressing and as such must and should be given a priority as well. In achieving this wonderful piece of art, i simply used a well cut-out head-tie and some pins to set-in.
I HOPE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SATISFY YOUR CURIOSITY ON THIS WONDERFUL ART OF BEAUTY. PLEASE REACH US FOR MORE DETAILS.